Location: Roden Street, Ilford, IG1 2ZR,
Details: Min Share 35%
Southern Home Ownership is pleased to present Ilford Works, consisting of 1 and 2 bedrooms Shared Ownership apartments located in Ilford.
The new Ilford Works development is perfectly located to match your contemporary lifestyle with a handy local shopping center in one direction and open fields in the other, in a buzzing part of London just minutes from the City and West End.
Apartments are beautifully designed with fully fitted kitchen, generously proportioned, open plan living areas and an eye-catching bathroom equipped with the latest units. This is the perfect opportunity to get onto the housing ladder, owning a home to be proud of.
The Local Area: Ilford
Ilford Film is an iconic name in photography and their famous old factory was once located just down the road from your new apartment. You will be living on the actual site of a former music company. A hundred years ago, TV technology was pioneered nearby.
Today, the area is thriving more than ever. A massive new development is bringing new homes, pedestrianized shopping areas, cycle lanes and green spaces to the area. The arrival of Crossrail is another great boost and the nearest station is a few minutes’ walk from your front door.
From your front door, it’s just a short walk to Ilford’s Exchange shopping center and the local Sainsbury’s is even nearer. There are bars, pubs and clubs within walking distance too, together with a multi-screen cinema.
Whether you’re after a traditional East End pie and mash or the latest in Asian fusion foods, you’ll be spoilt for choice. This is a part of London that takes food seriously.
Ilford isn’t just about urban living. There are green spaces nearby and even a local golf course.
Ilford rail station is close by with its regular services into Liverpool Street and there are excellent local bus services too. But most importantly, Crossrail changes everything.
Crossrail is your smooth, easy link to Canary Wharf and the City. It will whisk you to the West End in minutes and even open up access to the towns of the Thames Valley and Heathrow Airport.
For road journeys, the North Circular is handy, linking you up with the M1, M11, M2 and M20. There is also a growing network of cycle lanes.
Whether your journey is long or short, Ilford is a great starting point.
- White painted entrance door with viewer and multipoint locking
- Internal walls and woodwork painted white
- White painted internal doors with brushed chrome lever on rose brassware
- Fitted wardrobe with sliding doors to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments some featuring a winter garden or roof terrace on selected plots
- Freestanding washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Lift to all floors
- Communal post boxes
- Video entry system
- Cycle store
- Landscaped courtyard
- Contemporary gloss white or grey kitchen with chrome handles and underunit lighting
- Laminate wood effect worktop with matching upstand
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Ceramic hob and splashback
- Integrated cooker hood
- Electric fan oven
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin, toilet and bath with glass shower screen
- Thermostatic bath/ shower valve with bath spout, adjustable head and separate shower
- Monoblock chrome mixer tap to basin
- Large format wall tiling
Floor plans shown are computer generated and are indicative only. All room sizes are approximate with maximum dimensions of finished measurements. Measurements have been taken into the kitchen units and are not intended for carpet size or items of furniture. Room layouts may be subject to minor modifications. Furniture, kitchen and bathroom layouts shown are indicative only.
Start your search for shared ownership properties today.