Clarion Housing are offering 1st floor studio flat suitable for a single person over 55s years of age.
Russell House is situated in the town of Tamworth. There are a range of services and amenities all within a short distance, including a local shop, post office, GP surgery and social centre. There is a local bus service near to the scheme, which will take you to Tamworth town centre, where there is an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. There is also the mainline station at Tamworth, which will take you to towns and cities further afield.
Things you will want to know:
- No credit check, admin fees or deposit required
- Full or part housing benefit accepted
- Double glazing
- A communal garden
- Pets are not permitted on this property
- Please note that properties are let unfurnished
- We are a national housing association and a socially responsible landlord
- The images used may be of a similar property, and not necessarily the property that is on offer.
- We cannot accept any direct applications where anyone in the household is related to a member of staff, sub contractor or Board Member in the Clarion Housing Group (or has left a position in the last 12 months).
- Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Clarion Housing Lettings Policy.
- The rental price provided is an average guide which is subject to change. You will be required to make a payment if you sign a tenancy with us to cover the period of time between the tenancy start date and the end of that month. Rent is then charged on a monthly basis.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Clarion Housing.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#94510) when submitting your enquiry.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- DSS Welcome Housing Benefit Accepted
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- Over 55 Housing
- Social Rent
Russell House, Bancroft, Tamworth, B77 2ES
Contact Clarion Housing about:
For Rent in Tamworth, Staffordshire