1 bedroom Apartment in Hornsey, London via Shared Ownership
- Overall Property Price
- £ 485,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 121,250.00
- Rental Price
- £ 833.59 per month
- 192.52 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 112.05
- Shared Ownership
- Greater London / Hornsey High Street
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Request Details
- View more properties from Sanctuary Homes
- Report property (poor quality)
25% share for £121,250 - 1 bedroom Apartment in Hornsey, London via Shared Ownership
A brand new, stylish one bedroom apartment at The Quadrangle, which is located in well-connected Hornsey, part of London's thriving borough of Haringey. The apartment is available via our flexible shared ownership scheme and is based on purchasing a share of at least 25% with the full market value of this apartment being £485,000.
Our new marketing suite is now open seven days a week, from 10am - 5pm, at 4 Candish Court, off Miles Road N8 7FR. Our sales team are on hand to provide more information on the property.
Key features of this Hornsey shared ownership property
- Well presented and landscaped communal grounds
- Secure resident parking and cycle store
- Large on-site Sainsbury’s convenience store
- Secure door entry system
- District heating system with individual controls & billing
- Sixth floor apartment
You can find out more about this property and the Quadrangle development by completing the enquiry form on this page.
Images and photographs are indicative only, not to scale and for general guidance only.
Buyers can purchase up to a 75% share of an apartment, with rent applicable on the remaining share but the following eligibility criteria applies:
- You must share a local connection to Haringey (e.g. live or work in Haringey).
- Your annual household income can be no more than £90,000.
- You should be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
- You cannot be a current home owner (or be named on the deeds of another property).
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Sanctuary Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#41540) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
53 High St, London N8, UK
Local Train Stations
For Sale by Sanctuary Homes
- 0800 916 1444
View more properties from Sanctuary Homes
Through Sanctuary Homes, we offer a wide range of properties from contemporary apartments and family homes to retirement properties with onsite care and support services that can be tailored to your needs. The majority of our homes are available to buy via flexible shared ownership but we do also offer some properties for outright sale.
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.