Shared Ownership in Hauxton, Cambridgeshire (Mill View G) 2 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 360,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 75% / £ 270,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 1 per month
- 0.23 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 498.08
- Shared Ownership
- Cambridgeshire / Hauxton
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Domovo
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
2 bedroom apartment available in Hauxton, Cambridgeshire 75% for £270,000
Mill View G
Mill View offers a unique alternative: luxury two bedroom apartments, in a purpose-built, self-contained building, with access to on-site services.
Key Features of this part buy part rent home
– Fitted Elise gloss white kitchen with built-in Zanussi single oven, hob and extractor hood
– Zanussi appliances – integrated dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer/dryer.
– Wood effect luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen/lounge/living and hallway
– Open plan lounge/living area with balcony or terrace
– Bathroom with walk-in thermostatic shower, slow-closing toilet seat and concealed cistern plus grey Lakestone tiles on all walls and floors
– Master bedroom is fully carpeted with second door leading to bathroom
– Central Heating throughout
– Double-glazing throughout
– Broadband/TV/satellite/radio/telephone pointsLocation of this Cambridgeshire property
Exclusively for those aged over 55, Mill View has been designed to enable residents to continue to live independently in modern apartments with access to care and support services tailored to their individual needs.
You may be thinking of moving home because of life changes or purely to downsize. ‘Extra Care’ offers a way of supporting you to live independently in your own home.
Mill View provides the security and privacy of your own home, plus the benefits of a range of onsite facilities and the reassurance of 24-hour emergency response. Your care and support can be tailor-made to suit your needs and adapted in the future if needed.
Mill View is designed to make your life as easy as possible with a choice of accommodation options. All apartments include private balconies or terraces and are set in a quiet location with beautifully landscaped communal gardens. A range of on-site services and facilities will give plenty of opportunities to make friends and become part of the Mill View community. At the heart of the building is a spectacular atrium with the main reception area, hair salon*, shop*, laundry room and mobility scooter store. There are further communal facilities on the upper floors including lounge areas and a rooftop café*.
* (Subject to 3rd party business occupancy)
Location of this Cambridgeshire property
Independent living in Cambridgeshire, on the edge of the countryside, in the village of Hauxton and with easy access to many other amenities nearby, these new apartments at Mill View are in a delightful location.
Located on the banks of the River Cam, the historic village of Hauxton retains a rural charm and is surrounded by open countryside. This area of South Cambridgeshire offers perfect opportunities for cycling, walking and exploring. Historic monuments, houses and museums mix with popular pubs and friendly villages to create the perfect countryside location.
There has probably been a mill on the present site at Hauxton since before Roman times although it was in its heyday in the late 18th century when it also crushed rapeseed for oil. A new mill was built in 1851, after a fire, and ground corn until the mid 1970s when Turner and Son ceased trading. It’s the only example of a 19th Century watermill in Cambridgeshire.
There is a strong sense of community spirit in Hauxton Village and the peaceful life here naturally centres around the village hall, primary school and local church – St. Edmunds is one of the oldest in the county with many interesting Norman features. There are shops and amenities in Great Shelford (approx. 3 miles) and further afield Cambridge offers a host of entertainment, leisure and shopping options.
*multiple plots and shares available, prices may vary*
EligibilityShared Ownership, how does it work? If buying a home seems out of reach, Shared Ownership* could be the answer and offers a great alternative to renting. Initial shares of between 25% and 75%** of our properties are available, you will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. In the future you can purchase further shares in your home*** or sell your share and move on. *Properties are offered as leasehold. **Shares offered are based on business need. ***Some properties are restricted to the level of share you can purchase. Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Domovo.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#73120) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Help to Buy
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Mill View, St Edmunds Way, Hauxton, Cambridge CB22 5GA, UK
For Sale by Domovo
- 01234 674070
View more properties from Domovo
Contact Domovo about Shared Ownership in Hauxton, Cambridgeshire (Mill View G) 2 bedroom Apartment
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.