Contemporary two bedroom home in Petersfield
- Overall Property Price
- £ 350,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 35% / £ 122,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 521.35 per month
- 120.4 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 45.35
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- Hampshire / Petersfield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Radian Homes
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
35% share for £122,500 - Shared Ownership in Petersfield, Hampshire
The Medford, Causeway Farm
Plot 8, Petersfield, HAMPSHIRE, GU31 4LL (more plots available though prices may vary)
Key features of this Petersfield shared ownership property
- Two bedroom home at Causeway Farm, Petersfield
- Symphony Plaza Cashmere kitchen with Dark Ash worktop
- Spacious living room with dual-aspect windows
- Downstairs cloakroom fitted with white sanitaryware
- Stylish central family bathroom with white sanitaryware
- Private, turfed rear garden
- Allocated parking and great transport links
The Medford is a stunningly spacious two bedroom home, set on the Causeway Farm (Causeway Park) development in Petersfield. With an open-plan kitchen and living room, and two good size bedroom, The Medford is a place you’ll be proud to call home.
The ground floor features a large, open-plan kitchen/living room, with dual-aspect windows designed perfectly designed to let light flow through your home. Your fitted kitchen includes and oven, hob and cooker hood, and there is also a downstairs cloakroom and doors out to your private garden.
Upstairs are two good size bedrooms, both of which include built-in storage. There is also a central family bathroom fitted with white sanitaryware.
Flooring is included throughout and allocated parking is available. Set in a beautiful location in the South Downs National Park, and available via Shared Ownership, we anticipate these homes being popular
Location of this part buy part rent home
Petersfield is a charismatic and bustling market town with a great selection of pubs and restaurants, as well as both well-known and independent shops. You will also find theatres, music venues and sports facilities, making Petersfield a great place to live, work and have fun.
The beautiful South Downs National Park surrounds Petersfield, with the Hampshire South Downs to the west and Queen Elizabeth Country Park to the north.
London is just an hour away by train and with Winchester, Guildford, and the South Coast just a short drive away, making Petersfield home for working families too.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Radian Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#61188) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Weald Way, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4LL
For Sale by Radian Homes
- 0800 145 6663
View more properties from Radian Homes
With 1,500 homes sold in the past and 2,500+ equity loans provided via the Government’s schemes, Radian is one of the largest registered providers in the south of England and employs over 800 staff. As well as offering brand new homes for sale to a wide variety of customers, it also provides more than 20,000 affordable homes. To find out more about Radian Homes go to www.radianhomes.co.uk
Contact Radian Homes about Contemporary two bedroom home in Petersfield
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.