Housing with care for older people. Living independently in an affordable, yet supportive environment for OVER 55’s.
What is housing with care?
Housing with care schemes consist of a number of high quality self-contained flats designed to enable older people who have care and support needs to live as long and independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
How is it different from living in a residential home?
• You have a self-contained property with tenants rights
• You are living at home – not in a home
• The privacy of your own home – you have your own front door
What facilities are on-site?
• Communal lounges, laundry facilities, and organised social activities
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Some double flats are available to enable couples to remain living together
• On-site 24 hour care and support service.
How much will it cost?
You will pay for your rent, council tax (housing benefits may apply) food, everyday living costs and a service charge for communal facilities. Separate care charges will apply.
How do I apply?
To qualify for housing with care you must have both a housing need and a care need. Your first step is to contact Heathcote House to discuss the application process and arrange a scheme visit.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Orbit Housing Association.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#84750) when submitting your enquiry.
- Accessible Home
- Central Heating
- Disability Housing
- Double Glazing
- DSS Welcome Housing Benefit Accepted
- Extra Care Housing
- Independent Living
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- On street/residents parking
- Over 55 Housing
- Over 60 Housing
- Retirement Housing to Rent
- Sheltered Housing
- Sheltered Housing Ex Service Personnel
- Social Rent
Heathcote House, Warren Close, Brandon, UK, IP27 0EE
Contact Orbit Housing Association about:
For Rent in Brandon, Suffolk
1 bedroom Flat