For Rent in Hull, Kingston upon Hull 1 bedroom Flat
- Rental Price
- £ 504.21 per month
- 116.45 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 200.23
- For Rent
- Accessible Home / Hull / Kingston upon Hull
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Clarion Housing
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Clarion Housing is pleased to offer this one bedroom flat which is part of our retirement housing scheme. This property is exclusively offered to residents over the age of 50 who enjoy independent living, but also take pleasure in having a safe, comfortable and secure environment.
Things you will want to know:
- No credit check, admin fee or deposit required
- Full or part housing benefit accepted
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- A lovely communal garden
- Pets may be considered
- Properties are let unfurnished and without white goods
- We are a national housing association and a socially responsible landlord
- Tenants are able to take advantage of our repairs service, Clarion Futures Jobs & Training, welfare benefit support team, money matters support and also our Tenancy Sustainment service
- Base rent is £303.98 and there is also £200.23 monthly service charge (rent will be confirmed at firm offer stage)
- The images used may be of a similar property, and not necessarily the property that is on offer.
- We cannot accept any direct applications where anyone in the household is related to a member of staff, sub contractor or Board Member in the Clarion Housing Group (or who has left that position in the last 12 months)
- Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Clarion Housing Lettings Policy
- The rental price provided is an average guide which is subject to change. You will be required to make a payment if you sign a tenancy with us to cover the period of time between the tenancy start date and the end of that month. Rent is then charged on a monthly basis
- Our minimum tenancy offer will be a 6-year fixed term tenancy inclusive of a 12-18 month probationary period. After the 6 years, we will look to renew your tenancy for another 5 years subject to the terms of our tenancy policy.
- Permission will be required to keep pets in our properties.
Contact us to find out more information about this property.
This property has a lift. Please note that in the event of the lift not working residents must be able to use the stairs.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Clarion Housing.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#61109) when submitting your enquiry.
- Accessible Home
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- DSS/ Housing Benefit Accepted
- Independent Living
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- Retirement Housing to Rent
- Sheltered Housing
- Social Rent
Address, Map and Street View
Hull HU9 5BW, UK
For Rent by Clarion Housing
- 0300 100 0303
View more properties from Clarion Housing
Clarion is committed to providing excellent customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
A home is the platform on which lives are built. It’s the beginning of everything - so providing that home is a role we take seriously.
As a landlord, we’re reliable, responsible and fair, and we only ask the same in return. Through this partnership we enable our residents to build secure, independent and productive lives.
From young families to retired people, and those who struggle in the market, everyone deserves a good quality home. That’s why we’re here.
Contact Clarion Housing about For Rent in Hull, Kingston upon Hull 1 bedroom Flat
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.