For Rent in Petersfield, Hants Studio Bedsit
- Rental Price
- £ 342.07 per month
- 79 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 135.00
- For Rent
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- View more properties from Radian
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Applicants must be over 60 or in receipt of an occupational pension. The accommodation is unfurnished. Rent in advance required.
- Free resident wifi is available in the communal lounge
- A main door release system can be operated from each flat.
- Central heating and double glazing
- Linked to an intercom system via a pull cord to the Independent Living Officer (when on duty) and to our supporting control centre at other times.
- A large, furnished, communal lounge with adjoining kitchen.
- Two guest bedrooms (a nominal charge is made for the use of these).
- Coin operated laundry with washing machines, tumble driers and ironing facilities.
- Library area with large selection of books.
- Landscaped gardens including raised flowerbeds and plenty of areas to sit and lots of chairs and tables.
- A daily meal service is available on request.
- Pets are welcome at the discretion of the Independent Living Officer.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Radian.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#72938) when submitting your enquiry.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- DSS Housing Benefit Accepted
- Independent Living
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- Off street parking
- On street/residents parking
- Pet Friendly
- Retirement Housing to Rent
- Sheltered Housing
- Social Rent
- Suitable for a single person only
Address, Map and Street View
Ramscote, Ramshill, Petersfield, GU31 4YZ
For Rent by Radian
- 0300 123 1 567
View more properties from Radian
We manage more than 17,000 homes, of which approximately 75% are available for rent.
We believe everyone should have a place to call home, and a great one at that.
We’re passionate about helping to solve the housing crisis which is why we’re going to build 3,500 homes by 2023. We’re also pretty proud of our developments, many of which have won awards including Quebec Park and Stoneham Green.
We know that a home is nothing without security, community, opportunity and the chance for you to shape the area where you live. This is why our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Not only do we want you to feel part of your community and love where you live, we want you to have access to employment opportunities and receive the support you need. While we’ve got the right tools and teams, we also need your voice to make this happen.
This property has been let.
Please try another search to find your property.
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.