For Rent in Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead Studio Bedsit
- Rental Price
- £ 410 per month
- 94.69 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 127.00
- For Rent
- Windsor / Windsor and Maidenhead
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Radian
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Sheltered studio apartment. All applicants must be over 60 or in receipt of an occupational retirement pension.
- Designated Independent Living Officer
- Scheme fitted with an emergency alarm call system,, monitored 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- No carpets or white goods provided
- Well maintained communal garden
- Guest suite and laundry facilities
- Automatic communal front door
- Close to local amenities
- Friendly supportive atmosphere
- Lots of social activities
- Pets considered at the discretion of Radian.
Weekly rent approx. £95.00 – service charges to be confirmed
A minimum of one week’s rent in advance will be required on weekly tenancies. If you want to pay your rent at a frequency that is different from that stated in your tenancy agreement, you will need to pay enough money when you sign up to ensure that your account will not fall into arrears between payments. If you will be in receipt of Housing Benefit or Universal Credit, you will be encouraged to make ongoing minimum contributions until your account is not showing an arrear.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Radian.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#64533) when submitting your enquiry.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- DSS Housing Benefit Accepted
- Independent Living
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- On street/residents parking
- Over 60 Housing
- Pet Friendly
- Retirement Housing to Rent
- Sheltered Housing
- Social Rent
- Suitable for a single person only
Address, Map and Street View
Leslie Dunne House, Fuzzens Walk, Windsor, UK
For Rent by Radian
- 0300 123 1 567
View more properties from Radian
We manage more than 17,000 homes, of which approximately 75% are available for rent.
We believe everyone should have a place to call home, and a great one at that.
We’re passionate about helping to solve the housing crisis which is why we’re going to build 3,500 homes by 2023. We’re also pretty proud of our developments, many of which have won awards including Quebec Park and Stoneham Green.
We know that a home is nothing without security, community, opportunity and the chance for you to shape the area where you live. This is why our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Not only do we want you to feel part of your community and love where you live, we want you to have access to employment opportunities and receive the support you need. While we’ve got the right tools and teams, we also need your voice to make this happen.
Contact Radian about For Rent in Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead Studio Bedsit
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.