Retirement Apartments for Sale – Jefferies Lodge 48-60 Footscray Road, Eltham, Greater London, SE9 2SU
This attractive development of 38 one and two bedroom retirement apartments is brand new to Eltham. These retirement homes benefit from being close to a host of things to do and see. Whether you want to explore the archives of history, the surrounding woodlands, or relax in a coffee shop, Eltham possesses something for everyone.
Key features for this Eltham Retirement Property
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Illuminated light switches
- Double glazed windows
- Lodge Manager
- Camera entry system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Intruder alarm system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Owners’ Lounge with coffee bar on ground floor
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement. We always make sure our developments are well located for local shops and transport links.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Location of this Retirement Apartment
The south-east London town of Eltham has so much to offer. It’s close to the tourist attractions of Greenwich and Docklands and is just a short train journey away from the centre of London. With their convenient location, these new homes in Eltham are close to everything you need.
- Supermarkets, dentists, doctors and a Post Office are just some of the essential amenities located close by, with an extensive offering of shops, cafes and eateries largely making up the bustling high street. In addition, a cinema and leisure centre offers the perfect recreational pursuits.
- Eltham has bountiful woodland, farmland and parks, with many excellent walks. Well worth visiting are the Avery Hill Park Winter Gardens, with an exotic hothouse, and the Woodlands Farm Trust, a 98-acre wildlife habitat incorporating woodland, wetlands, fields and ancient hedgerows.
- There are many historic buildings to explore. English royalty lived for several hundred years at the 15th Century moated Eltham Palace. The magnificent Great Hall still survives as part of a lavish new mansion built in the 1930s, while some of the original palace grounds now house the Royal Blackheath Golf Course.
- Benefiting from good transport links, Eltham train station offers services to Central London, Dartford and Barnehurst. In addition, the town is serviced by numerous bus routes to Greenwich, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Mottingham and Bexleyheath.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Churchill Retirement Living.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#70301) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
- Retirement Properties for sale
Contact Churchill Retirement Living about:
For Sale Eltham, Greater London 1 bed Churchill Retirement Apartment
1 bedroom Apartment