Retirement Apartments for Sale – Keyes Lodge, King Edward Avenue, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2FH
This retirement development of 68 one and two bedroom apartments is open Tuesday to Saturday. Register your interest and reserve your apartment today.
Key features for this Kent Retirement Property
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Illuminated light switches
- Double glazed windows
- Lodge Manager
- Camera entry system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Intruder alarm system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Owners’ Lounge with coffee bar on ground floor
- Wellbeing Suite
- Landscaped garden with seating areas
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement. We always make sure our developments are well located for local shops and transport links.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Location of this Retirement Apartment
- Dartford is a popular town situated on the Thames, on the border of Kent and Greater London. Dartford has a long history of industrial and cultural importance and has an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants within the town centre, together with good transport links to both Bluewater Shopping Centre and Lakeside Shopping Centre.
- Dartford has a rich and varied heritage which includes The Manor Gate House, which was once a 16th Century mansion of Henry VIII. Medieval buildings in the High Street and the Holy Trinity Church, which dates back to the 1000s and contains a 15th Century mural also add to the heritage of Dartford. Here, the body of Henry V lay overnight for a requiem mass before burial at Westminster Abbey.
- There’s also the Swanscombe Skull Site which is worth a visit. This is the location for three matching fragments of skull that turned out to be among the oldest human remains ever found in Europe.
- As well as quick links into central London, the town also benefits from designated areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Dartford Heath. Scenic locations include the 26-acre Central Park, providing glorious floral displays and walks alongside the Darent riverside and the smaller Hesketh Park, with sport facilities.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Churchill Retirement Living.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#70324) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
- Retirement Properties for sale
Contact Churchill Retirement Living about:
For Sale in Dartford, Kent 1 bed Churchill Retirement Apartment
1 bedroom Apartment