Retirement Apartments for Sale- Hardy Lodge Coppice Street, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 8GY
Well located for the town centre shops and amenities, Hardy Lodge is a development of 42 apartments, ideally placed to enjoy the many attractions in this charming market town and the surrounding Dorset countryside.
Key features for this Dorset Retirement Property
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Illuminated light switches
- Double glazed windows
- Lodge Manager
- Camera entry system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Intruder alarm system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
- Constructed to NHBC standards
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement. We always make sure our developments are well located for local shops and transport links.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Location of this Retirement Apartment
- Steeped in history and tradition, Shaftesbury is one of the oldest and highest towns in England, home to pretty thatched cottages, quaint tea shops and a high street filled with independent shops offering everything you need.
- The town hosts a weekly charter market and regular Farmers’ Markets, book fairs, flea markets and Sunday markets add to the town’s bustling atmosphere.
- Hardy Lodge is well located for the town centre shops and amenities, and is ideally placed to enjoy the many attractions of this charming market town and the surrounding area.
- Shaftesbury is the home of Gold Hill, with its steeply inclined cottages and cobbled lane, made famous by the Hovis advert and has magnificent views over the Blackmore Vale.
- At the top is the Gold Hill Museum with its cottage garden. The modern museum tells the story of rural and town life whilst the wildlife friendly garden is the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the views.
- The award-winning Shaftesbury Abbey Museum and Gardens bring to life the story of Saxon England’s foremost Benedictine nunnery whose foundations are set in a peaceful walled garden and hosts a range of events throughout the year.
- Park Walk has far reaching views over St James’ Church and across the Blackmore Vale and is a popular place to meet, relax and take in the beautiful Dorset skyline.
- Shaftesbury Arts Centre has a regular, lively year-round programme of amateur and professional plays, films, art, photography and craft exhibitions and workshops.
- The town also boasts a number of events throughout the year including Shaftesbury Food and Drink Festival, Shaftesbury Fringe and the Gold Hill Fair.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Churchill Retirement Living.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#70243) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
- Retirement Properties for sale
Contact Churchill Retirement Living about:
For Sale in Shaftesbury, Dorset 2 bed Churchill Retirement Apartment
2 bedroom Apartment