New three bedroom home with views of the countryside!
- Overall Property Price
- £ 345,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 35% / £ 120,750.00
- Rental Price
- £ 513.91 per month
- 118.69 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 50.54
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- Hampshire / Eastleigh
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Radian Homes
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Stunning three bedroom, semi-detached house in Bishopstoke.
Plot 9, The Bramley, Chalkhill Meadow, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6JN
The Chawton is a three bedroom semi-detached home set on the desirable Oakfield Grove development in Bishopstoke, Eastleigh. Featuring three spacious bedrooms and stunning views, this brand new home is the perfect place to call home. Available for a 35% share worth just £120,750, and a full market value of £345,000.
The ground floor of your new home includes a kitchen / dining room with fitted Symphony kitchen benefiting from a built in Zanussi oven and four burner gas hob. There is ample space for your fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The kitchen / dining room also features doors out to your private patio and turfed rear garden. Additionally, downstairs you’ll find a cloakroom and living area.
Upstairs you’ll find a master bedroom to the back of your home benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. Your home also features a further two bedrooms and central family bathroom, fitted with white Ideal Standard sanitary ware, and stunning Porcelanosa tiles.
Flooring is included throughout your home, as well as a garage and private driveway for two cars.
- Three bedroom home at Oakfield Grove
- Fitted Symphony kitchen with Zanussi oven and hob
- Central family bathroom
- Private patio and turfed rear garden
- Private driveway and garage
- Flooring included throughout
- Stunning views across rear fields
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Radian Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#61632) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Eastleigh SO50, UK
For Sale by Radian Homes
- 0800 145 6663
View more properties from Radian Homes
With 1,500 homes sold in the past and 2,500+ equity loans provided via the Government’s schemes, Radian is one of the largest registered providers in the south of England and employs over 800 staff. As well as offering brand new homes for sale to a wide variety of customers, it also provides more than 20,000 affordable homes. To find out more about Radian Homes go to www.radianhomes.co.uk
Contact Radian Homes about New three bedroom home with views of the countryside!
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.