Newly built three bedroom semi detached house built by Harron Homes to The Hewick Design.
2 double bedrooms
1 single bedroom
Rear garden with off street parking
Applicants must have a local connection to Boroughbridge and will assessed for eligibility by completing our application form.
Maximum ownership 80%
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Broadacres Housing Association.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#73651) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
- Overall Property Price
- £ 230,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 57,500
- Rental Price
- £ 395.31 per month / 91.3 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 11
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- North Yorkshire / Boroughbridge
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Broadacres Housing Association about:
Shared Ownership in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire
3 bedroom Semi-Detached House