Shared Ownership in Bow River Village, London, Greater London 3 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 570,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 30% / £ 171,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 914.38 per month
- 211.17 per week
- Monthly Services Charges
- £ 172.00
- Shared Ownership
- Greater London / Bow River Village, London
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Available From Date
- Property Views
- Send Email
- View more properties from Southern Home Ownership
- Report property (poor quality)
30% share for £ 171,000 – Shared Ownership in London, Greater London 3 bedroom Apartment – Fourth Floor Bow River Village
Plot R1 – 37
Bow River Village is a contemporary, waterside development consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership in one of East London’s most sought after locations.
Key features of this London shared ownership property
– Either a private balcony or roof terrace
– White gloss kitchen with built-in appliances
– Tiled bathroom
– Oak effect laminate flooring to hall and living areas in plots which have a open plan kitchen/ living area
– Wool twist carpet to bedrooms and living areas
– Full central heating
– TV points and an entry phone system
– Sky + and Hotbird provision
Please note: this is a general specification which may vary depending on the property
Location of this part buy / part rent home
Bow River Village sits in a perfect spot between the A12 and the quiet River Lea. There are river walks and shared spaces beside the water to give all residents the chance to enjoy this unique location to the full.
This is the perfect place to enjoy a sunny Sunday afternoon, or watch the sun go down after a hard day at work.
The River Lea is London’s second waterway, made famous by the 2012 games, a short distance upriver. The whole of the Lea Valley is filled with open spaces and sports facilities for you to explore.
Bow brings together all that’s exciting and vibrant about modern urban living. From the Columbia Road flower market to the restaurants of Brick Lane, it draws you in with its buzz.
The Roman Road market is the oldest in the country. Victoria Park is one of the finest in London, complete with wide open spaces, ponds and wildlife. You’ll find pop-up bars, restaurants and galleries, cinemas, theatres and performance venues sitting alongside traditional pubs and fish & chip shops.
It’s a great place for jobs too. There’s a real push to turn the area into one of London’s creative hubs with new businesses and opportunities. The whole area is set to be transformed into a connected valley with a mix of dynamic parkland and work spaces.
Bow is the perfect base for enjoying everything that London has to offer. Buses stop nearby. Bromley-by-Bow underground station (Hammersmith & City and District Lines) is 5 minutes’ walk, Bow Road DLR less than 10. From local stations, it’s an easy 15 minute commute to Canary Wharf or the City.
Book an appointment or fill in the form below.
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Southern Home Ownership.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#31297) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Hancock Road, London E3 3DA, United Kingdom
For Sale by Southern Home Ownership
- 0300 555 2171
View more properties from Southern Home Ownership
Southern Home Ownership
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.