Two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow in Rotherham for sale on a shared ownership basis.
Situated in a semi-rural location in the popular village of Bramley, this development offers well presented, two-bedroom bungalows. Close to all local amenities and local transport links, the bungalows have open plan gardens to the front and private gardens to the rear. There is off-road parking.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#87092) when submitting your enquiry.
- Help to Buy
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Retirement Properties for sale
- Retirement Shared Ownership
- Shared Ownership Resales
Marlowe Cl, Bramley, Rotherham S66 1WB, UK, S66 1WB
- Overall Property Price
- £ 140,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 70,000
- Rental Price
- £ 160.42 per month / 37.05 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0
- Shared Ownership
- South Yorkshire / Bramley
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales about:
Shared Ownership in Bramley, South Yorkshire
2 bedroom Bungalow