Shared Ownership in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 490,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 30% / £ 147,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 786.04 per month
- 181.53 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- Cambridgeshire / Cambridge
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Domovo
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
3 bed semi detached home available in Cambridge, 30% for £147,000
Key Features of this part buy part rent home
- Brand New Home
- High specification kitchen with built in oven, hob & cooker hood
- Flooring provided throughout
- Gas to radiator central heating
- Private garden
- Allocated off road parking
Location of this part buy part rent home
Built by Barratts and offered for Shared Ownership sale by Domovo, this three bedroom semi detached house is situated on the popular Trumpington Meadows development in Cambridge. This property is ideally placed to the M11 at nearby junction 11, as well as the A14 making the drive to Cambridge and the surrounding areas, easily accessible. The village of Trumpington is known for it’s easily accessible trasnsport links into Cambridge city centre. The new Guided busway interchange at the Trumpington Park & Ride is close to home, with stopping points at key locations in and around the city including Cambridge railway station, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge Regional College and the Science Park.
The local village also offers a large Waitrose supermarket as well as a high street with a wide variety of coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.
Initial shares available to purchase between 25-75%*.
*(Your application will be affordability assessed to determine what share you can afford to buy).
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Domovo.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#72460) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Trumpington Meadows, Cambridge CB2 9FT, UK
For Sale by Domovo
- 01234 674070
View more properties from Domovo
Contact Domovo about Shared Ownership in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.