Shared Ownership in Carlton, Bedford 1 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 200,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 80,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 275 per month
- 63.51 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 51.01
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- Bedford / Carlton
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Domovo
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
1 bed semi detached home available in Carlton, Bedfordshire £80,000 for 40% share
Key Features of this part buy part rent home
Plot 11 – Sharpe Close, Carlton, MK43
- Brand New Home
- High specification, white gloss kitchen with Bosch integrated oven, hob and cooker hood
- Bosch integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer
- Apollo Plus carpets to all dry room floors
- Top of the range bathroom with Porcelanosa Nast Dark wall tiles and Polyflex Polysafe Vinyl Wood FX floor
- Gas Heating throughout
- Double-glazing throughout
- Private garden
- Off road parking for one car
Developed by Bushmead Homes and sold through Domovo, this one bedroom semi-detached house (The Fitzwilliam) is situated at the upcoming St Mary’s Place Development in Carlton, Bedfordshire.
Location of this Bedfordshire property
Carlton is a tranquil village with a traditional shop, two friendly freehold pubs, a playing field and an historic Church. The village is popular with all ages, surrounded by outstanding countryside and miles of public footpaths. The nearby village of Harrold is set on the North bank of the River Great Ouse and has further amenities, including a Co-op food store. Golf can be enjoyed at nearby Pavenham Park and a regular bus service links Carlton with Bedford and nearby villages. Carlton is in the catchment area of excellent state schools, Carlton Primary and Sharnbrook Secondary, now an Academy. The County town of Bedford 9 miles away, offers outstanding Independent options including the Harpur Trust schools; Bedford School, Bedford Modern and Bedford Girls.
Initial shares available to purchase between 40-75%*.
*(Your application will be affordability assessed to determine what share you can afford to buy).
Price shown is for a 40% share.
*Applicants must have a local connection to Carlton to be considered.
*Please note that the Shared Ownership properties have restricted staircasing capped at 80%.
*External CGI – Guide only. Internal CGI’s are of the market sale properties and is a guide only.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Domovo.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#72848) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Sharpe Close, Carlton, Bedford MK43, UK
For Sale by Domovo
- 01234 674070
View more properties from Domovo
Contact Domovo about Shared Ownership in Carlton, Bedford 1 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.