Shared Ownership in Castleford, West Yorkshire 2 bedroom Town House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 127,500.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 63,750.00
- Rental Price
- £ 146.09 per month
- 33.74 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 8.33
- Town House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Castleford
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
44 Riverside Way, Castleford.
Key Features of this Castleford property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Turfed garden with patio
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan living
- Private parking space
Location of this part buy part rent home
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, homes built by Greenhaven Homes on the Navigation Point development in Castleford. Located within a mile of Castleford town centre, the development is close to a wide range of local shops and amenities, Xscape and Junction 32 shopping outlet just two miles away. Castleford’s train and bus stations are nearby, making this ideal for commuters. The first occupier of each property is also entitled to a West Yorkshire Metro Card for 12 months from the date of issue.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £4.36
- Management fees: £6.08
- Service charge: £8.33
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#61684) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
Address, Map and Street View
44 Riverside Way, Castleford, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Castleford, West Yorkshire 2 bedroom Town House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.