Shared Ownership in Deco, Woolwich, Greater London 2 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 410,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 35% / £ 143,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 610.73 per month
- 141.05 per week
- Monthly Services Charges
- £ 158.00
- Shared Ownership
- Greater London / Woolwich
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Available From Date
- Property Views
- Send Email
- View more properties from Southern Home Ownership
- Report property (poor quality)
35% share for £ 143,500 – Shared Ownership in Deco,Woolwich, Greater London 2 bedroom Apartment – First floor
Deco is derived from it’s art deco roots, from the conversion of the old art deco style Co Op building, built as a department store in 1938 by the Royal Arsenal Co-operative Society.
Deco has retained many original features such as period railings, moulding and ceilings up to three metres high. All apartments additionally benefit from private terraces or balconies. Apply now before it’s too late.
We also have two wheelchair accessible units available.
Key features of this London shared ownership property
• Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer (free standing or integrated) and washing machine (subject to apartment layout).
• Porcelain floor tiles to living area and kitchen, neutral colour carpet bedrooms.
• Full height ceramic wall tiles to wet areas in bathroom with contrasting floor tiles.
• Wet underfloor heating system to apartments
• Balconies or terraces to all apartments (with decking or paving stones)
• Video door entry system
Location of this part buy / part rent home
Woolwich is undergoing intensive regeneration, with a huge investment in new housing, transport and leisure.
Deco is situated in the main shopping area of Woolwich with a number of great restaurants nearby. Some favourites include the Blue Nile, an Eritrean-Italian restaurant on Woolwich New Road described as an unexpected gem by the Guardian, Koffees & Kream on Calderwood Street and Curry Asia on Thomas Street.
If you fancy more traditional pub grub head to Dial Arch or Taproom, both located in the historical Royal Arsenal, or the Woolwich Equitable on Vincent Road in General Gordon Square.
The main shopping centre features a number of national brands and a market which runs six days a week in Beresford Square, in front of the Royal Arsenal gatehouse.
If outdoor space is something you’re after then there are a number of open spaces around including Woolwich Common, Charlton Park, Plumstead Common and of course Greenwich park.
For fitness fans you have the Waterfront Sports and Leisure Centre and The Charlton Lido and Lifestyle Club.
Deco is well located with Woolwich serving excellent public transport links.
A national rail service runs into central London, with direct services to Charing Cross (30mins), Cannon Street (28mins), and London Bridge (23 mins).*
There’s also a DLR service with trains to Stratford (19mins), Bank (27mins), and City Airport (6mins), Canning Town is a short journey away (13mins) where you can pick up the Jubilee Line and be in Canary Wharf in under 25 minutes.**
Over 90 buses an hour link the town centre to south and south-east London.
Plus, from 2018 Woolwich will benefit from Crossrail which runs from Reading and Heathrow in the west through London to Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the east.
Book an appointment or fill in the form below.
To be eligible for these homes you must:
- Live or work in one of the following London boroughs:
- Priority will be given to those who live or work in the borough of Greenwich
- Have a household income of under £56,823
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Southern Home Ownership.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#31321) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Powis Street, London SE18 6JL, United Kingdom
For Sale by Southern Home Ownership
- 0300 555 2171
View more properties from Southern Home Ownership
Southern Home Ownership
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.