Shared Ownership in East Ardsley, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 180,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 90,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 206.25 per month
- 47.63 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 10.44
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / East Ardsley
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in East Ardley, Wakefield 3 bedroom house for £90,000- 50% share
8 Moor Gate, East Ardsley, Wakefield WF3 2DE
**different share amounts available**
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, these three bedroom homes built by Rouse Homes
Key Features of this West Yorkshire property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Two parking spaces
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Kitchen / dining room 15’4” x 8’10” (4.67 m x 2.68 m)
- Living Room 16’5” x 11’1” (5.01 m x 3.38 m)
- Bedroom one 13’8” x 9’6” (4.17 m x 2.90 m)
- Bedroom two 12’8” x 9’0” (3.87 m x 2.73 m max)
- Bedroom three 7’10” x 6’7” (2.38 m x 2.00 m)
- Bathroom 7’2” x 6’4” (2.18 m x 1.92 m)
Location of this part buy part rent home
The Moor Gate development in East Ardsley, is ideally situated within a short drive of both the M62 and M1 providing easy access for commuters to Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford and other surrounding towns.
Good schools in the area include East Ardsley Primary School which is within walking distance, together with Rodillian High School and Outwood Grange Academy which are a mile and a half away. Silcoates Independent School is in nearby Wrenthorpe, whilst Queen Elizabeth Grammar School is close to Wakefield town centre. Wakefield has a mainline railway station less than three miles away, offering direct services to London and other major cities around the country. Both Wakefield and Leeds city centres offer a range of leisure facilities, including a multiplex cinema and vibrant nightlife. Shopping facilities are plentiful, with a Tesco Express, garage and post office close by, whilst The White Rose shopping centre, with a host of retail and restaurant outlets, is also within a short drive.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £4.36
- Management fees: £6.08
- Service charge:
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#61782) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
Address, Map and Street View
Moor Gate, East Ardsley, Wakefield, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in East Ardsley, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.