Shared Ownership in Farnborough, Hampshire 1 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 237,500.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 95,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 326.56 per month
- 75.42 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 100.00
- Shared Ownership
- Hampshire / Farnborough
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
So Resi Farnborough - Available Now!
Available from£94,000-£100,000for 40%share based on the marketing figure of £235,000 - £250,000
So Resi Monthly Payment - £323.13 - £343.75
Monthly Service Charge - £132.96
So Resi Farnborough offers an outstanding selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments within this charming development. Overlooking a beautiful courtyard, So Resi Farnborough has an abundance of relaxing private green space and pathways around the property, all of which aim to enhance the enjoyment of your new home.
Just under 30 minutes from Clapham Junction and within easy reach of the M3 is So Resi Farnborough – a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom homes available through shared ownership.
A short walk from the town centre and train station, So Resi Farnborough will be a hot-spot for commuters seeking the balance of easy connectionsinto London and the expansive countryside surrounding Farnborough and the Blackwater Valley.
Within this secure high-quality development, So Resi Farnborough gives you that little bit more through shared ownership living.
Things to do in the local area:
- Pennyhill Park - A luxury hotel and spa.
- Southwood Golf Club -a 9-hole pay as you play gold course.
- Rosette Aviator Brasserie -An intimate restaurant presenting a variety of classic and seasonal dishes.
- Hectare - A large woodland area with playgrounds,miniture railway, meadows, open space for picnics.
- Saint Michaels Abbey - A monastery with atreasure-trove of faith and history, run by the monks of Farnborough. Guided tours are available every Saturday.
**Please note specifications are a guide only and are subject to change.
**Priority will be given to those wholive or workwithin the local authority of Rushmoor.
**CGI's and internal images are for illustrative purposes only.
**Prices will not be available until the launch event.
**Affordability and income restrictions will apply.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by So Resi by Thames Valley Housing.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#52959) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Retirement Shared Ownership
Address, Map and Street View
14 Hornchurch Square, Farnborough GU14 6FN, UK
Local Train Stations
For Sale by So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
View more properties from So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
Contact So Resi by Thames Valley Housing about Shared Ownership in Farnborough, Hampshire 1 bedroom Apartment
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.