So Resi Fleet – Under Offer
- Overall Property Price
- £ 295,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 118,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 406 per month
- 93.76 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 150.00
- Shared Ownership
- Hampshire / Fleet
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Two bedroom apartments available from£118,000or a40% sharebased on the full value of£295,000.
So Resi Monthly Payment - £ £406.63
Service Charges -£150.00
10 miles from Basingstoke and just over 30 milesfrom London lies So Resi Fleet – a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes available through shared ownership.
With an array of activities, from wine tasting to countryside walks, its easy to understand why Fleet regularly features in the top 10 places to live for quality of life. The local area combines the personality and cosiness of a small town, with some of the South’s best rail and road connections. With this in mind, Fleet is an ideal location to invest in your own home.
Tucked into the district of Hart, this charming town boasts a host of traditional Victorian features including its quaint high street and is also home to one of the country’s best golf courses. In addition, this leafy location boasts quick access to the M3 linking Fleet to Southampton, the south coast and London to the east.
**Please note specifications are a guide only and are subject to change.
**Priority will be given to those wholive or workwithin the local authority of Hart.
**CGI's and internal images are for illustrative purposes only.
**Affordability and income restrictions will apply.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by So Resi by Thames Valley Housing.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#52957) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Retirement Shared Ownership
For Sale by So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
View more properties from So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
So Resi by Thames Valley Housing
Contact So Resi by Thames Valley Housing about So Resi Fleet – Under Offer
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.