Shared Ownership in Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 285,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 142,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 326.56 per month
- 75.42 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 20.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- Cambridgeshire / Godmanchester
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Request Details
- View more properties from Cross Keys Homes
- Report property (poor quality)
50% share for £142,500 - Shared Ownership in Godmanchester, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire 3 bedroom Semi Detached House - New Build Homes First Time Buyer
Having a stake in your home is a great feeling and shared ownership makes this a realistic option for many, with tens of thousands of people across the country having already bought theirs this way.
You buy a percentage of the property that is suited to your budget and pay a low monthly fee to us for the bit you haven't bought. And, just like buying outright, in the future you can sell your stake for its market value at that time. Or you can buy more shares… until it's all yours.
For example, based on a home with a full value of £285,000:
40% share = £114,000 (Your 5% deposit would be £5,700; your monthly mortgage £535* and your monthly fee £392 = £927 per month)
50% share = £142,500 (Your 5% deposit would be £7125; your monthly mortgage £669* and your monthly fee £327 = £996 per month)
60% share = £171,000 (Your 5% deposit would be £8550; your monthly mortgage £803* and your monthly fee £261 = £1064 per month)
70% share = £199,500 (Your 5% deposit would be £9,975; your monthly mortgage £937* and your monthly fee £1196 = £1133 per month)
75% share = £213,750 (Your 5% deposit would be £10,688; your monthly mortgage £1004* and your monthly fee £163 = £1167 per month)
Key features of this Godmanchester shared ownership property
- Brand new, conveniently located development
- Modern, neutral kitchen & bathroom finishes
- Wood-effect flooring to kitchens and bathrooms
- Carpeting to all other rooms, available as an early-purchase incentive
- The manageable, lower-risk way to buy
- Monthly outgoings are around the same as, or often less than renting
- Smaller deposit needed, as it's based on the size of share you buy
Availability - build completion estimated June 2018
*Monthly mortgage amounts quoted are based on a rate of 4.25% and a term of 30 years. Please note that rates/terms vary and affordability/eligibility criteria apply.
Please fill in the form below for more details. Thank you.
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Cross Keys Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#47463) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Godmanchester, Huntingdon PE29 2LQ, UK
Local Train Stations
For Sale by Cross Keys Homes
- 01733 396406
View more properties from Cross Keys Homes
Cross Keys Homes
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.