Shared Ownership in Great Broughton, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Bungalow
- Overall Property Price
- £ 195,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 48,750.00
- Rental Price
- £ 335.16 per month
- 77.4 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Shared Ownership
- North Yorkshire / Great Broughton
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Broadacres Housing Association
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
This new Home is available to purchase on shared ownership from 25% share of £48,750 and a weekly rental of £77.34
Built by Mulgrave Homes on their Prestigious Development Water Meet this two bedroom detached Bungalow comprises of:
. Stylish Kitchen
. Two double bedrooms
. House bathroom with 3 piece suite
. Turfed Rear gardens
. Fencing to all Sides
. Parking space
. 10 Year ‘Buildmark Warranty’
The picturesque village of Great Broughton is nestled between the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the Cleveland Hills, just two miles south of Stokesley and 11 miles from Yarm.
You must have connection to the local area and be approved via an application form prior to arranging a viewing.
Application Closing Date:16th August 2019
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Broadacres Housing Association.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#67192) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Bradley Way, High Street, Great Broughton, Middlesbrough, UK
For Sale by Broadacres Housing Association
- 01609 767900
View more properties from Broadacres Housing Association
Broadacres Housing Association
With its headquarters in Northallerton, Broadacres currently has stock in Hambleton, Darlington, Richmondshire, Harrogate, Redcar and Cleveland, Ryedale, Scarborough, Selby, East Riding of Yorkshire, York and Leeds.
Contact Broadacres Housing Association about Shared Ownership in Great Broughton, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Bungalow
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.