1 bedroom ground floor flat on a 3 storey building. Double glazed windows, door entry system with off street parking space
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Stonewater Homes Resales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#30102) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Shared Ownership Resales
- Overall Property Price
- £ 98,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 24,500
- Rental Price
- £ 168.44 per month / 38.9 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 34
- Shared Ownership
- Herefordshire / Hereford
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Stonewater Homes Resales about:
Shared Ownership in Hereford, Herefordshire
1 bedroom Flat