Shared Ownership in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 195,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 97,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 223.44 per month
- 51.6 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- East Riding of Yorkshire / Hull
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Hull, East Yorkshire- 3 bedroom semi detached house- 50% for £97,500
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, this three bedroom semi detached houses built by Beal Homes on The Paddocks development in Hessle, Hull. The Paddocks is the perfect mix of countryside, market town charm, and bustling city life. Nearby is the Humber Bridge and it’s Country Park Local Nature Reserve, and the Grade I listed All Saints’ Church in the town square. Just a short drive away are the cobbled streets of Beverley, and Hull’s thriving City of Culture 2017 scene. Hessle has convenient access to the A15, A63, and M62, and the railway stations offers connections to Hull, Doncaster, and Sheffield. The property comprises of a living room, cloakroom and fitted kitchen / dining room which includes a built in oven, hob and extractor hood. French doors from the dining area lead to the rear garden.
Key features of this Shared Ownership property
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Carpeted throughout
- Allocated car parking space
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Living room 19’ 0” x 12’ 11” (5.79 m x 3.94 m)
- Kitchen / dining room 16’ 6” x 8’ 1” (5.02 m x 2.46 m)
- Bedroom one 15’ 2” x 8’ 10” (4.63 m x 2.68 m)
- Bedroom two 11’ 11” x 9’ 8” (3.63 m x 2.95 m)
- Bedroom three 9’ 2” x 7’ 6” (2.80 m x 2.29 m)
- Bathroom 8’ 1” x 6’ 7” (2.46 m x 2.00 m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Location of this part buy part rent home
Located just four miles west of Kingston upon Hull, Hessle has convenient access the A15, A63 and M62. The railway station offers connections to Hull, Doncaster and Sheffield, and there is a regular bus service to Hull and Beverley. Hessle is approximately a 20 minute drive from Humberside Airport, and just two miles away from the Humber Bridge.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#63757) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
12 Lailey Grove, Hessle HU13 0GP, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.