Shared Ownership in Kettering, Northamptonshire 3 bedroom Terraced House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 250,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 35% / £ 87,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 352 per month
- 81.29 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Terraced House
- Shared Ownership
- Northamptonshire / Kettering
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Grand Union Living
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
3 bedroom terraced house available in West Hill, Kettering – 87,500 for 35% share
Just one 3 bedroom house remaining, apply now and receive £500 towards legal fees (T’s & C’s apply)
Grand Union Living in partnership with Watson & Cox are delighted to have two and three bedroom houses for shared ownership sale in this popular West Hill development. For a minimum 35% share purchase, you could be securing your new home sooner than you think. Available now.
Key Features of this Northamptonshire home
* Fitted carpets throughout – vinyl to wet areas
* Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
* Parking spaces
* Turf, full height fencing and shed to rear garden
Location of this part buy part rent home
Kettering is an ever growing town in Northamptonshire,15 miles (24 km) from Northampton and mainly situated on the west side of the River Ise. The station is on the Midland Main Line, where trains to London St Pancras only take 1 hour.
The town hosts a variety of restaurants including Italian, Indian and Chinese, as well as family friendly pubs. The Newlands shopping centre is a modern centre with high-street favourites, specialist shops, cafes and discount stores. The Fermyn Woods Country park is a great escape from the town, set in 15 acres of outdoor space and woodlands.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Grand Union Living.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#67302) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
West Hill, Kettering NN15 7LR, UK
For Sale by Grand Union Living
- 03330 152414
View more properties from Grand Union Living
Grand Union Living
We are currently developing more than 200 new homes per year.
Contact Grand Union Living about Shared Ownership in Kettering, Northamptonshire 3 bedroom Terraced House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.