Shared Ownership in Kirk Ella, East Riding of Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 170,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 85,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 194.79 per month
- 44.99 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- East Riding of Yorkshire / Kirk Ella
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Kirk Ella, East Riding of Yorkshire – 2 bedroom semi detached house – 50% share for £85,000
**multiple share amounts available, prices may vary**
2 Honeysuckle Close, Kirk Ella, Hull HU10 7FN
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, these two bedroom semi detached houses built by Beal Homes on the West Hill development on the Kirk Ella and Willerby border in Hull. The property comprises of a living room, cloakroom and fitted kitchen / dining room which includes a built in oven, hob and extractor hood. French doors from the dining area lead to the rear garden.
Key Features of this Kirk Ella property
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Carpeted throughout
- Two parking spaces
- Entrance hall
- Living room 15’ 5” x 11’ 6” (4.71m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen / dining room 15’ 3” x 8’ 8” (4.65m x 2.65m)
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Bedroom one 15’ 3” x 8’ 11” (4.65m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom two 15’ 3” x 9’ 9” (4.65m x 2.96m)
- Bathroom 8’ 2” x 5’ 2” (2.50m x 1.57m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains
Location of this part buy part rent home
The village of Willerby is home to a number of boutique shops off the main square, pubs, schools, and other local amenities, and a Retail Park with a variety of shops and supermarkets in walking distance. West Hill is ideally placed for commuters and Willerby is located just five miles from Hull, 2017’s City of Culture. It offers easy access to the road network to reach Hull, Beverley, York, and Leeds.
A 25% share of this property is £42,500 and rent is £292.19 each month
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge:
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#68773) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
2 Honeysuckle close, Kirk Ella, Hull, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Kirk Ella, East Riding of Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.