- Shared Ownership
- Login / Register
We are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bedroom House Shared Ownership. It is situated in Leeds, West Yorkshire and is available now.
20 Hadrian Court, Sherburn in Elmet
Office area for work from home or study under the stairs.
Fully boarded out attic with ladder with plenty of storage space.
Two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
Solar panels on roof, lowers utility bills and access to payback schemes
Quiet area, located at end of a cul-de-sac
Two train stations within one mile of property
Town utilities including supermarkets and shops within walking distance.
As a reminder, to be eligible for shared ownership you will need to evidence:
• your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
• you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
• you’re a first-time buyer
• you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
• you’re forming a new household – for example, after a relationship breakdown
• you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
• you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
Please take note of the minimum income, £45,858 and minimum deposit £10,200 for this property.
If you make a successful offer to the seller after your viewing, they will let us know and we will then be able to refer you for a financial assessment with an Independent Financial Advisor. This is compulsory for all Shared Ownership purchases and does not interfere with any mortgage arrangements you have already made. They will complete an assessment but you are not obliged to use them afterwards to arrange your mortgage, but can if you wish. You will also be required to complete a Stonewater application form. Further information on the financial assessment and application form will be provided.
Please let us know if you need any further information and good luck with your viewing.
Equity share: 25% / £80,000