2 bed terraced house available in Northstowe(H11), Cambridgeshire £118,000 for 40% share
Built by Taylor Wimpey and offered for Shared Ownership sale by Domovo. This two bedroom terrace house is available now in Northstowe, Cambridgeshire.
Initial shares available to purchase between 25%-75%* (*Your application will be affordability assessed to determine what share you can afford to buy).
Price shown is for a 40% share
*CGI – Guide Only and local area shots.
Key features of this part buy part rent home
- Brand new home
- High specification kitchen
- Built in oven, hob & cooker hood
- Gas to radiator central heating
- Flooring provided throughout
- Private garden
- Parking space for 2 cars
Take a virtual tour of one of our homes (plot 85) at Northstowe H11 here.
Sitting just to the North of Cambridge amongst neighbouring villages is Northstowe, a new town which when completed in around 2024, will be the largest new settlement in the UK since Milton Keynes was created over 50 years ago.
Comprising almost 10,000 new homes, Northstowe will be home to more than 24,000 people who will be able to enjoy all the new amenities and infrastructure which the town will have to offer including cycleways, a guided busway, green spaces, shops and schools as well as a number of community recreation facilities in line with NHS England’s Healthy New Town principles.
EligibilityShared Ownership, how does it work? If buying a home seems out of reach, Shared Ownership* could be the answer and offers a great alternative to renting. Initial shares of between 25% and 75%** of our properties are available, you will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. In the future you can purchase further shares in your home***, or sell your share and move on. *Properties are offered as leasehold. **Shares offered are based on business need. ***Some properties are restricted to the level of share you can purchase. Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. **If you wish to speak to Domovo about this property or any other development we have available in Cambridge, a Sales Adviser is now located in our brand new sales office at Mill View, St Edmunds Way, Hauxton, Cambridge, CB22 5BA. Visit us Wednesday - Saturday between 11am & 3pm. No appointment required.** Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Domovo.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#72898) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Help to Buy
- New Build Homes
- Overall Property Price
- £ 295,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 118,000
- Rental Price
- £ 405.63 per month / 93.68 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 59
- Terraced House
- Shared Ownership
- Cambridgeshire / Northstowe
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Domovo about:
Shared Ownership in Northstowe, Cambridgeshire(H11)
2 bedroom Terraced House