Shared Ownership in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester 2 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 156,250.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 75% / £ 117,187.50
- Rental Price
- £ 89.52 per month
- 20.67 per week
- Monthly Services Charges
- £ 249.41
- Shared Ownership
- Greater Manchester / Old Trafford
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Available From Date
- Property Views
- Request Details
- View more properties from Laurus Homes
- Report property (poor quality)
75% share from £117,188 - Extra Care Shared Ownership Housing in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
2 Bedroom Extra Care Apartments for the over 55's
Limelight is more than just a building, it has been designed to create a welcoming community and to provide comfort, safety, security and above all, a high quality level of support for all our residents.
Our mission is to enable you to be as independent as possible whilst having the support and care available when you need it.
- The apartments are designed to offer a high level of comfort and quality within a spacious environment.
- Limelight apartments are finished to a high standard and offer spacious rooms to ensure your home is both luxurious and comfortable.
- A selection of two bedroom self-contained apartments are available for shared ownership, offering you the privacy of your own home with access to great communal facilities in a fantastic new community setting.
- Each apartment comes with a fitted kitchen, en-suite wet room, video intercom door entry and access to free guest wi-fi, a spacious residents’ lounge, guest apartment and a roof garden.
- In addition, all residents will have full access to the community services and facilities that Limelight offers:
- GP Surgeries
- Health Centre
- Café & Pop Up Restaurants
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Social Activity Groups
- Health & Learning Opportunities
*Please note that rent is payable on any shared ownership purchase under 75%.
In addition to any rent which may be payable, each apartment will have a service charge and a personal charge. The service charge will be a monthly fee to contribute to the upkeep of the residential communal areas.
The personal charge will be a monthly fee which covers the cost of standard care facilities and alarm monitoring. Full details of these charges are available from the sales team.
Why Buy Shared Ownership?
Shared ownership is a way to make buying your own home affordable. It also helps those currently struggling financially in their own home.
You can purchase a percentage of the full market value (between 25% and 75%) and pay an affordable monthly rent on the remaining subsidised percentage. If you purchase the maximum 75%, there is no rent payable.
To be eligible for an apartment at Limelight, you must be aged over 55 with a care or support need. A support need could be for example, that you are living in a house that you are struggling to maintain or that you feel isolated where you live.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Laurus Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#41624) when submitting your enquiry.
- Extra Care Housing
- New Build Homes
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Retirement Shared Ownership
Address, Map and Street View
Shrewsbury Street, Old Trafford, M16 9FZ
For Sale by Laurus Homes
- 0161 968 0300
View more properties from Laurus Homes
We don’t simply construct places to live, but build homes and communities that people can be proud of. Because we know that a home is far more than just somewhere to live. It’s the centre of people’s lives where they grow, build families, find friendships and make memories.
People before profit
By always putting people ﬁrst, we create spacious, welcoming environments where everyone can live a healthier, happier life. We’re proud to operate a profit-for-purpose model.
This means that the profits we make are reinvested to achieve social, community and environmental benefit across the areas in which we work.
In practical terms, this means we use our resources to lend a helping hand through aﬀordable housing and community projects. We think everyone deserves a special place to live, so we design homes for all. From stylish, urban apartments for young professionals to larger, family-sized homes in semi rural settings, with a range of purchase options available such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy.
Because we believe that there should be a home for everyone who wants one.
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.