Shared Ownership in Selby, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Town House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 130,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 65,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 146.25 per month
- 33.78 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0.00
- Town House
- Shared Ownership
- North Yorkshire / Selby
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Selby, North Yorkshire – 2 bedroom mid town house – 50% share for £71,500
**multiple share amounts available, prices may vary**
22 Hornbeam Close, Selby, YO8 8FS
The current owner is delighted to offer for re-sale their 55% share in this immaculately presented two bedroom family home, located within the sought after Staynor Hall development in Selby
Key Features of this Selby property
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, laminate flooring or carpeted throughout, one parking space and turfed garden area. The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to a cloakroom and the lounge. To the rear of the property is an open plan kitchen / dining room with built in oven, hob and extractor hood and French doors leading to the garden. The property has two double bedrooms, a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property has:
- Parking space
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Kitchen / dining room
- Turfed rear garden
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Living room 14’5” x 12’2” (4.4m x 3.7m)
- Kitchen / dining room 15’5” x 9’ (4.7m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom one 15’5” x 9’6” (4.7m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom two 15’5” x 7’7” (4.7m x 2.4m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains
Location of this part buy part rent home
Staynor Hall is located just off the A63 giving easy access to both the M62 motorway and A1 which is an ideal location for commuting to nearby towns and cities. Selby has good commuter links accessible by bus, train and car. Staynor Hall is in a good location for commuting to York and Leeds with easy access to A19, A1 and M62 for travel around the wider area. Selby has a selection of sporting clubs, ten-pin bowling and a leisure centre. Selby Park in the town centre has gardens and a children’s play area. There is a lovely waterside walk along the Selby Canal path and a nature reserve at Barlow Common.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge:
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#68840) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
22 Hornbeam Close, Selby YO8 8FS, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Selby, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Town House
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.