Shared Ownership in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire 2 bedroom Apartment
- Overall Property Price
- £ 135,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 75% / £ 101,250.00
- Rental Price
- £ 1 per month
- 0.23 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 313.29
- Shared Ownership
- Staffordshire / Stoke-on-Trent
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Cerris Homes
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Mill Rise Village offers retirement living with a difference, combining an independent lifestyle with easy access to excellent leisure and health facilities.
It is located on the edge of the historic market town centre of Newcastle-under-Lyme and is only minutes away from Apedale Country Park. There are good public transport links and convenient walking routes into the town centre from Mill Rise.
Newcastle is a regular winner of Britain in Bloom awards for its many beautiful gardens and parks.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Cerris Homes.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#59023) when submitting your enquiry.
- Extra Care Housing
- Shared Ownership Resale
Address, Map and Street View
Newcastle ST5 9GA, UK
For Sale by Cerris Homes
View more properties from Cerris Homes
By offering Shared Ownership we build your dream home then we help you buy it. We'll make the move into your Cerris Home exciting and easy, guiding you along the way without the jargon to give you that welcome home feeling.
Contact Cerris Homes about Shared Ownership in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire 2 bedroom Apartment
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.