Shared Ownership in Stokesley, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 160,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 40,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 275 per month
- 63.51 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 10.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- North Yorkshire / Stokesley
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from Broadacres Housing Association
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
- off street parking
- lawned garden to rear
- downstairs WC
- modern kitchen (appliances not included)
- family bathroom
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- flooring provided in kitchen, wc and bathroom (carpets not included)
To apply you must have a local connection to the Stokesley area and complete an application form available to download from our website; You must also provide a mortgage agreement in principle. A £250 deposit will reserve the plot and you will be required to pay the first month’s rent upfront. All applicants will be subject to a financial assessment as part of the allocation process.
For further information and an application form contact Kath Stansfield , New Homes Co-ordinator.
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Broadacres Housing Association.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#40375) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
Oak Tree Road, Stokesley, United Kingdom
For Sale by Broadacres Housing Association
- 01609 767900
View more properties from Broadacres Housing Association
Broadacres Housing Association
With its headquarters in Northallerton, Broadacres currently has stock in Hambleton, Darlington, Richmondshire, Harrogate, Redcar and Cleveland, Ryedale, Scarborough, Selby, East Riding of Yorkshire, York and Leeds.
Contact Broadacres Housing Association about Shared Ownership in Stokesley, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.