Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 140,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 70,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 160.42 per month
- 37.05 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 6.73
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Wakefield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Wakefield, West Yorkshire – 2 bedroom semi detached house – 50% share for £70,000
**multiple share amounts available, prices may vary**
17 Forage Way, Crofton, Wakefield WF4 1FA
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a Shared Ownership basis two and three bedroom properties built by Harron Homes on the Royal Wells Park development in Crofton.
Key Features of this Wakefield property
The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to cloakroom / toilet and fitted kitchen / dining room, living room with French doors leading to the rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Parking space for two cars
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Solar panels
- Walking distance to both local schools
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Kitchen / dining room 14’ 8” x 8’ 6” (4.480m x 2.600m)
- Living room 15’ 8” x 9’ 7” (4.790m x 2.935m)
- Bedroom 1 15’ 8” x 10’ 11” narrowing to 5’ 8” (4.790m x 3.337m narrowing to 1.742m)
- Bedroom 2 13’ 4” x 8’ 9” (4.078m x 2.686m)
- Bathroom 6’ 7” x 6’ 4” (2.028m x 1.938m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains
Location of this part buy part rent home
Royal Wells Park is just less than three miles from Nostell Priory and Parklands a national trust house and gardens. Crofton village is on several bus routes and close to Fitzwilliam train station with regular trains running to Wakefield, Leeds and Doncaster. The development is in walking distance to both Crofton Academy and Crofton Infants School.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge: £6.73
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#68782) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
17 Forage Way, Crofton, Wakefield WF4 1FA, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 2 bedroom Semi-Detached House
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.