Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 160,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 80,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 183.33 per month
- 42.34 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 9.75
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Wakefield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Wakefield, West Yorkshire – 3 bedroom semi-detached house – 50% share for £80,000
18 Duke Way, Outwood, Wakefield WF1 2ER
The current owner is delighted to offer for re-sale their 50% share in this three bedroom semi detached house built in 2012 by Taylor Wimpey, on the Regents Way development in Outwood.
Key Features of this North Yorkshire property
The property comprises of a living / dining room, cloakroom and a fitted kitchen which includes a built in oven, hob and extractor hood. French doors from the living room lead to the rear garden.
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Two parking spaces
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Living room / dining room 14’ 5” x 14’ 9” narrowing to 11’ 8” (4.41m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.56m)
- Kitchen 10’ 5” x 7’ 4” (3.18m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom one 13’ 4” x 7’ 11” (4.08m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom two 11’ 6” x 8’ 3” (3.50m x 2.51 m)
- Bedroom three 7’ 9” x 6’ 8” (2.28m x 2.03m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Location of this part buy part rent home
Regents Way is situated in Outwood just north of the centre of Wakefield where you will find a range of local amenities including a multiplex cinema, a wide range of shops and retail parks. The M1 is only five minutes away and Outwood also has its own train station on the main Leeds to Wakefield line providing access to surrounding towns and cities.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge:
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#65384) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
- Shared Ownership Resale
Address, Map and Street View
18 Duke Way, Wakefield WF1 2ER, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.