Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 185,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 92,500.00
- Rental Price
- £ 211.98 per month
- 48.96 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 10.00
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Wakefield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Wakefield, West Yorkshire – 3 bedroom semi-detached house – 50% share for £92,500
22 Field Gate View, Wakefield, WF2 7FE
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, these two and three bedroom houses built by Bridge Homes on the Calder Fields development in Wakefield.
Key Features of this North Yorkshire property
The property comprises of a living room, cloakroom/toilet and fitted kitchen dining room which includes a built in oven, hob and extractor hood. French doors from the dining area lead to the rear garden. To the first floor is two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with over the bath shower.
Turfed rear garden with shed
Gas central heating
Open plan kitchen / dining room
Two parking spaces
Convenient commuter links with Leeds and Sheffield
Burglar alarm installed
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Living room 4.320m x 3.303m (14’ 2” x 10’ 9”)
- Kitchen / dining room 5.408m x 3.018m (17’ 8” x 9’ 10”)
- Bedroom one 4.209m x 3.333m (13’ 9” x 10’ 11”)
- Bedroom two 3.129m x 2.634m (10’ 2” x 8’ 7”)
- Bedroom three 2.679m x 2.110m (8’ 9” x 6’ 11”)
- Bathroom 2.080m x 1.980m (6’ 9” x 6’ 5”)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Location of this part buy part rent home
Located within four miles of Wakefield city centre, the development is close to a wide range of shops and amenities. There is a large Asda superstore, various other shops and restaurants within one mile of the development and easy reach of the M1 motorway which makes it ideal for commuters. The development is located with close proximity to Pugneys water sports and country park as well as the city centre museums, The Hepworth Gallery and Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge: £10.00
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#65455) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
22 Field Gate View, Wakefield WF2 7FE, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.