Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 160,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 80,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 183.33 per month
- 42.34 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 8.20
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Wakefield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
- Get Details
- View more properties from WDH
- Poor quality advert? Let us know.
Shared Ownership available in Wakefield, West Yorkshire – 3 bedroom semi-detached house – 50% share for £80,000
WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, this three bedroom semi-detached home built by Barratt Homes in 2015 on this mixed tenure development at Silkwood Gate, Wakefield.
The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to a kitchen, store room and living / dining room. To the rear of the property is the open plan living / dining room which has French doors to the garden. The property has two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath
Key Features of this West Yorkshire property
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Turfed rear garden
- Two parking spaces
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / toilet
- Living / dining room 15’1” narrowing to 11’1” x 14’x5” (4.6 m narrowing to 3.4 m x 4.4 m)
- Kitchen 12’0” x 8’2” (3.7 m x 2.5 m)
- Bedroom one 15’1” x 8’6” (4.6 m x 2.6 m)
- Bedroom two 11’10” x 8’6” (3.6 m x 2.6 m)
- Bedroom three 9’ x 6’5” (2.7 m x 1.9 m)
- Bathroom 6’5” x 5’7” (1.9 m x 1.7 m)
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Location of this part buy part rent home
The Silkwood Gate development is ideally located being two miles from Wakefield city centre and close to the M1 motorway for easy access to other towns and cities. Wakefield offers a wide range of shops, retail parks and leisure facilities for the whole family.
|Share||Share Price||Rent (per month)|
Plus the following charges each month:
- Buildings insurance: £3.97
- Management fees: £5.31
- Service charge: £8.20
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#68732) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
56 Corbett Drive, Wakefield WF2 9EA, UK
For Sale by WDH
View more properties from WDH
* Value for money
* Building New Homes
* Corporate Responsibility
* Financial Inclusion
* Excellence and performance
* Diversity and Inclusion; and
* Digital Inclusion
Contact WDH about Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire 3 bedroom Semi-Detached House
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.