Shared Ownership in Warrington, Cheshire, The Beech – 3 bedroom Terraced House
- Overall Property Price
- £ 158,000.00
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 79,000.00
- Rental Price
- £ 181.04 per month
- 41.81 per week
- Monthly Services Charges
- £ 40.17
- Terraced House
- Shared Ownership
- Warrington / latchford
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Available From Date
- Property Views
- Send Email
- View more properties from Torus
- Report property (poor quality)
50% share for £ 79,000 – Shared Ownership in Warrington, Cheshire, The Beech – 3 bedroom Terraced House – Perfect for First Time Buyers
50% share for £ 79,000 – The Beech is a stunning 3 bedroom mews style property situated on the popular Ash Acre Meadows development in Latchford, Warrington. Apply now before it’s too late.
Key features of this Warrington shared ownership new build home
Downstairs briefly comprises of separate hall stairs and landing, spacious lounge with patio doors overlooking the rear garden, under stairs storage and full size storage cupboard, kitchen diner area and WC. Upstairs comprises of 3 bedrooms and family bathroom inclusive of shower over the bath along with 2 built in storage cupboards to the main bedroom and landing. With off road parking facilities, the Beech is an ideal family home for first time buyers. Gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout.
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at purchasers who are struggling to buy outright on the open market. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home. If your circumstances change in the future, you can buy another share of the property or staircase up to 100% ownership at anytime you feel ready to do so.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year
- You must have already sold your existing property or have a sale agreed on it if you are an existing home owner
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying
- Typical shares range between 50% and 75%. You will need a mortgage or cash funds for the share that you buy. The share purchased is determined by an affordability assessment
- A reduced rent is payable on the unsold equity
- Terms and conditions apply, please contact our sales team for further information
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Torus.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#31473) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- New Build Homes
Address, Map and Street View
84 Ash Acre Meadows, Latchford, Warrington
For Sale by Torus
View more properties from Torus
Request Details & Viewing Form
* Required field
Disclaimer The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Property Adverts on MovingSoon.co.uk: We have not verified this property listing information. It should not be therefore relied on as a statement of fact. We are merely an advertising portal used to promote properties.