27 Kennet House, Reading
The Flat is close by to Reading Train Station and it has good Bus Links.
There is access to a bike storage within the building
The building has a locked and monitored post room and concierge.
|Thank you for your recent interest in the above property. The seller is currently accepting viewings and if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact the seller on the details below.
Seller Name: Cristina Estruch Bosch
Seller Contact Details: 07590518853 [email protected]
As a shared ownership home, you will need to be eligible for Shared Ownership and be registered with Help to Buy. For further information on registering with Help to Buy, please visit https://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/shared-ownership/ and follow the link to your local agent. Please take note of the minimum income, £30,538 and minimum deposit £6,700 for this property.
If you make a successful offer to the seller after your viewing, they will let us know and we will then be able to refer you for a financial assessment with an Independent Financial Advisor. This is compulsory for all Shared Ownership purchases and does not interfere with any mortgage arrangements you have already made. They will complete an assessment but you are not obliged to use them afterwards to arrange your mortgage, but can if you wish.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Stonewater Homes Resales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#101455) when submitting your enquiry.
- Shared Ownership Resales
Kennet House, King's Road, Reading, RG1 3FE
- Overall Property Price
- £ 210,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 84,000
- Rental Price
- £ 253 per month / 58.38 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 109
- Shared Ownership
- Berkshire / Reading
- Energy Rating
- Council Tax band
- Council Tax band not added
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Stonewater Homes Resales about:
Shared Ownership in Reading, Berkshire
1 bedroom Flat