75% share for £131,250 – FMV: £175,000
Service Charge: £106.49
This attractive development, situated in a quiet residential area, consists of 15, two-bedroom bungalows. Conveniently located within walking distance of all local amenities and close to public transport links. All the bungalows benefit from lovely fitted kitchens, UPVC double glazing, gardens to front and rear and the added benefit f a 24hr monitoring service providing extra peace of mind. Aged 55+
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#91026) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Help to Buy
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Over 60s
- Retirement Properties for sale
- Retirement Shared Ownership
- Shared Ownership Resales
Lumley Close, Chester-le-Street, DH2 2HZ
- Overall Property Price
- £ 175,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 75% / £ 131,250
- Rental Price
- £ 100.26 per month / 23.15 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 106
- Shared Ownership
- County Durham / Durham
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales about:
Shared Ownership in Durham, County Durham
2 bedroom Bungalow