15 Lomas Close, Burnage, Greater Manchester M19 1TE
Two bedroom bungalow for sale on a shared ownership basis
70% share for £180,000
Service charge £93.73 pm
Lomas Close and Lavister Avenue provide a range of 45, one and two bedroom apartments and bungalows conveniently located close to the A34 leading to Manchester. Good bus routes provide easy access to Manchester and local areas. This purpose built development is situated in a well established residential area, close to Tesco supermarket and local amenities. The properties have gardens to the front and rear. The scheme benefits from a visiting warden three mornings a week and has a direct link to Astraline, a 24 hour monitoring service for complete peace of mind. Age 55+
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#83896) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Help to Buy
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Retirement Properties for sale
- Retirement Shared Ownership
- Shared Ownership Resales
Lomas Close, Manchester M19 1TE, UK, M19 1TE
- Overall Property Price
- £ 257,143
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 70% / £ 180,000
- Rental Price
- £ 176.79 per month / 40.8 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 94
- Shared Ownership
- Greater Manchester / Burnage
- Energy Rating
- Council Tax band
- Council Tax band not added
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales about:
Shared Ownership in Burnage, Greater Manchester
2 bedroom Bungalow