Beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment in Nottingham available through Shared Ownership. This first-floor property comprises an entrance hall with storage, an open plan kitchen and reception room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with WC. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space and access to communal areas and grounds.
- Two bedrooms
- Frist floor
- Open plan living area
- Allocated parking space
- Close to city centre
- Available for 50% share
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by SO Resi.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#101945) when submitting your enquiry.
- First Time Buyer
- Shared Ownership Resales
Raleigh Square, Raleigh Street, Radford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7 4DN, NG7 4DN
- Overall Property Price
- £ 140,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 70,000
- Rental Price
- £ 398.53 per month / 91.97 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 145
- Shared Ownership
- Nottingham / Radford
- Energy Rating
- Council Tax band
- Council Tax band not added
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact SO Resi about:
Shared Ownership in Radford, Nottingham
2 bedroom Apartment