Two-bedroom bungalow, suitable for four people.
Available on a shared ownership basis 50% share for £65,000 FMV £130,000
Two bedroom bungalow set close to Rotherham town centre. Within a short walking distance of all local amenities such as local supermarkets and shops. There is a well-maintained garden to the rear and the development offers off-road parking.
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#91566) when submitting your enquiry.
- Help to Buy
- Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Over 60s
- Retirement Properties for sale
- Retirement Shared Ownership
- Shared Ownership Resales
10 Bishopstoke Court, Rotherham, S65 2BX
- Overall Property Price
- £ 130,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 65,000
- Rental Price
- £ 148.96 per month / 34.4 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 0
- Shared Ownership
- South Yorkshire / Rotherham
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Johnnie Johnson Housing - Sales about:
Shared Ownership in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
2 bedroom Bungalow