WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, these two and three bedroom homes built by Persimmon on the Ceretic Park Development in Sherburn In Elmet. Sherburn In Elmet is a rural village set in open countryside, there is a variety of local shops and amenities and with larger cities Leeds and York just a short distance away. Ceretic Park is located within easy reach of the A1 and M1 motorway which is ideal for commuters.
The current owner is delighted to offer for re-sale their 50% share of this beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached house built by Persimmon Homes on the Ceretic Park development in Leeds. Sherburn In Elmet is a rural village set in open countryside, there is a variety of local shops and amenities and with larger cities Leeds and York just a short distance away. The village has two primary schools and one secondary school. Ceretic Park is located within easy reach of the A1 and M1 motorway which is ideal for commuters. You can purchase between a 50 to 75% share of this home and pay an affordable rent on the remaining share. For more information on shared ownership, this property or other shared ownership properties contact our friendly sales team who are here to help.
- Two parking spaces
- Great first time buyer property
- Low deposit
- Shares available between 50% and 75%
- Lawned rear garden with timber shed
- Two bed semi-detached property
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#101773) when submitting your enquiry.
- Shared Ownership Resales
4 Rochester Row, Leeds LS25 6FZ, LS25 6FZ
- Overall Property Price
- £ 210,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 50% / £ 105,000
- Rental Price
- £ 274.75 per month / 63.45 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 8
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- North Yorkshire
- Energy Rating
- Council Tax band
- Council Tax band not added
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact WDH about:
Shared Ownership in Leeds, North Yorkshire
2 bedroom Semi-Detached House