WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a shared ownership basis, these two bedroom semi-detached homes built by Keepmoat on the Elm Tree Park Development in Wakefield. Located in walking distance from Wakefield city centre, the development is close to a wide range of local shops and amenities, with Cathedral Retail Park less than a mile away. Wakefield’s bus station and two train stations make this ideal for commuters. The development is located in the Thornes area of Wakefield and within walking distance to Clarence Park. The property comprises of a living room, cloakroom and fitted kitchen which includes a built-in oven, hob and extractor hood. French doors from the living room lead to the rear garden. A 25% share of this property is £43,125 and the rent is £296.48 each month.
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
EligibilityShared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by WDH.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#95440) when submitting your enquiry.
- New Build Homes
Lupset, Wakefield, WF2 8FN
- Overall Property Price
- £ 172,500
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 25% / £ 43,125
- Rental Price
- £ 296.48 per month / 68.47 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 296
- Semi-Detached House
- Shared Ownership
- West Yorkshire / Wakefield
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact WDH about:
Shared Ownership in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
2 bedroom Semi-Detached House