Stonewater Homes are marketing this modern shared ownership property on behalf of the vendor. This is a 3 Bedroom, Terraced, House) that consists of an entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with integrated cooker, lounge / diner, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a 40% share available for £104,000 with the ability to purchase additional shares of up to 100%. Service charges and rent at the property amount to £372.68. EPC rating is current ‘B’ with Gas central heating.
Externally you will find a lawned, patio, rear garden and (allocated parking for 2 cars.
The property is located close to local amenities.
Shared Ownership homes are aimed at first time buyers or those who used to own a home, but are unable to buy one at the moment. It’s a way to get your foot on the property ladder enabling you to buy your first home.
- You are eligible if you have a household income that is less than £80,000 per year (in London it is less than £90,000).
- You don’t have to get a massive deposit because you will only need a mortgage for the share you are buying.
- The share of a property typically starts at 25% which you can take out a mortgage for, although the amount of share available to buy will be dependent on the housing provider.
- In addition you be required to pay a reduced rent as well as a mortgage.
Are you interested in this shared ownership property? Please fill in the form and we will get back in touch. Thank you.
Property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Stonewater Homes Resales.
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting Property ID (#96049) when submitting your enquiry.
- Shared Ownership Resales
Harrow Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, SP4 7TX
- Overall Property Price
- £ 260,000
- Shared Ownership Amount From
- 40% / £ 104,000
- Rental Price
- £ 325 per month / 75.06 per week
- Estimated Monthly Service Charge
- £ 48
- Terraced House
- Shared Ownership
- Wiltshire / Amesbury
- Energy Rating
- Date Listed
- Estimated Available From Date
- Property Views
Contact Stonewater Homes Resales about:
Shared Ownership in Amesbury, Wiltshire
3 bedroom Terraced House