Help to Buy Your Home

Search by location below or list all help to buy properties currently available

What is Help to Buy?

Help to Buy scheme is an equity loan from the government to help make up your required deposit to buy a purpose built home. These are stunning new build properties built specifically for the government scheme.

Help to Buy scheme is an equity loan from the government to help make up your required deposit to buy a purpose built home. These are stunning new build properties built specifically for the government scheme.

You will need to make some savings, but only 5% of the overall property value. The government will then lend you 20%. This means that you have a 25% deposit in the bag and will only require a 75% mortgage.

The loan is interest free for the first five years that you own your home. You will then need to start paying interest.

When you sell on your property, you repay 20% of the property value. So if you bought the property for £200,000, the loan would have been £40,000. If you sold it for £210,000, you would repay £42,000. The government receive equity back from the amount they lent to you.

This loan is available to all home buyers, not just first time buyers.

Full details in relation to all help to buy schemes are available from the government website.

Help to Buy – Shared Ownership Search

Search by location below or list all help to buy properties currently available

Find out about Shared Ownership Schemes Coming Soon

Find out about Shared Ownership Schemes Coming Soon

Receive the latest updates about part buy part rent properties that become available

You have Successfully Subscribed!