Plot 133 – Brand new 1 Bedroom Shared Ownership Apartment
This brand new home is available to buy from as little as £177,500 with a 50% share!
The Tre Archi Apartment Collection forms the last phase at Waterside Quarter. Offering contemporary living in the heart of Maidenhead with parking and a luxurious specification, this selection of one and two bedroom shared ownership apartments couldn’t be better located.
The Tre Archi Apartments sit on the bank of the rejuvenated Maidenhead waterways, a new, stylish social hub of restaurants and bars, with the convenience of London Paddington being on a 18 minute train journey. With the new Elizabeth Line open commuting to Central London for work or pleasure has never been easier with express train links running every 5 minutes. Experience an enviable lifestyle that living at Waterside Quarter can only bring. Maidenhead train station is just a little over ½ mile from Waterside Quarter.
The Tre Archi Apartments have been specifically designed to create a peaceful and relaxing environment to call home; from open plan living, to sleek contemporary lines these open and airy apartments. With design touches including built-in wardrobes and smart en-suites, convenience is at the heart of every apartment. Waterside Quarter sits beautifully within a tranquil waterside setting and include private parking. The specification within these apartments are as stylish and practical as its design and this continues through to the balconies and terraces.
This brand new Shared Ownership home features an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with a Juliet balcony to Plot 133, a double bedroom, family bathroom and right to park on the development.
• Porter Matt with contemporary woodgrain panelled kitchen units complemented by composite stone work surfaces and upstands
• Soft close handleless drawers
• Stainless steel underslung single bowl sink
• Chrome mixer tap
• A range of energy efficient appliances offering quality and style:
– Siemens integrated stainless steel oven
– Siemens induction hob
– Integrated microwave
– Integrated fridge/freezer
– Integrated dishwasher
– Integrated washer/dryer
• 5 panel door with a painted finish
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Double glazed windows with security locking
• Sliding wardrobes to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
(if applicable – see floorplans)
• Multimedia plate with Sky Q point and TV point in living room. Master bedroom with TV point (Subscription required for Sky)
• LED downlights to kitchen area, bathrooms, en-suites and hall
• Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
• BT Fibre broadband connection (account required)
PRICING & AFFORDABILITY
Approximate Size 586 sq ft
Full Market Value: £355,000
30% Share Price: £106,500 (rent £569.48pcm)
50% Share Price: £177,500 (rent £406.77pcm)
75% Share Price: £266,250 (rent £203.39pcm)
Minimum 5% Mortgage Deposit (30% share): £5,325
Approximate Service Charges: £133.45pcm*
Shared Ownership Lease: 250 years
Council Tax Band: TBC
Shared Ownership gives first time buyers and those that do not currently own a home the opportunity to purchase a share in a new build or resales leasehold property. The purchaser pays a mortgage on the share they own and pays rent to a housing association on the remaining share. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright although this is not a guarantee.
At Waterside Quarter you can buy a minimum 30% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your annual household income does not exceed £80,000
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*Service charges are estimated and may subject to change. Please note that flooring is not included within the purchase price.
**These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They may have been taken from earlier phases or similar developments/house types and digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out; the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images and are not plot specific. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
Equity share: 30% / £138,000
Equity share: 30% / £106,500